I can’t believe we are already 4 months into 2015! I am linking up this month with Marry Mint for Hopes and Plans. This month I plan to:
1. Set up a flower garden in the front of our house. There was frost on the ground this morning so I think I still have a week or two of waiting for appropriate weather.
2. Visit/meet Carson’s grandmother in Florida.
3. Work 3 days a week at my new part time job – so far I’ve worked sporadically but I really need to get into a set schedule.
4. Attend the gym 3 times a week. I haven’t been in forever and I better get the most out of my gym membership while it lasts! Also the Bikini Series on ToneItUp is starting soon so I better prepare!
5. Finish my closet organization – I still need to switch over my wardrobe (as well as Carson’s) to the warmer weather and find a good way to store the rest.
6. Have a girls night (or two!) for some fun and relaxation
7. Attend my friends Bridal Brunch (so excited!)
8. Get more photography practice with my wonderful camera – I’m hoping to get a better grip on all of the manual setting since I hear that’s how you get the best pictures and I’m currently confused by most of them.
9. Post on this blog 3 times a week. This shouldn’t be too difficult since I have a lot of post ideas lined up just waiting to be written.
10. Spend my quality time with Carson and my parents. My parent’s and I are still adjusting to not seeing each other all of the time due to me being out of the house and all of us having busy schedules so quality time is a must.
What are some of your hopes and plans for the month?