Today I’m going to mix together the Blog Everyday in May prompt of “What are you most proud of?” with my reverse bucket list because hey, it’s basically the same thing right?
And while I am only 23 years old and have a lot of life left to live here are 10 things that I am proud to have accomplished in my life so far:
1. I graduated from college! Since my brother still hasn’t done so this was a super big deal for my parents and despite weekly phone calls from my mom convinced that I was failing out…I did it!
2. On the same note – I was on the Dean’s List one semester and finished with a 3.1 GPA even after it took a steep dive my second semester of college.
3. I received the Christian Character award from my classmates in 8th grade. While this seems really inconsequential, especially so many years after, I am still really honored and proud that my classmates chose me.
4. I have made and kept wonderful friends that I am so blessed to have and strengthened the relationships I have with my family.
5. I finally stopped a bad cycle of terrible relationships and found the perfect guy for me.
6. I battled and defeated depression. Defeated is a weird word to use here, but since it didn’t kill me that’s what I call it and I have been anti-depressant free now for 3 years.
7. I received first place for my Senior Project in high school. Okay, I tied with someone else for first place but still – it was awesome.
8. I ziplined and rock climbed. Still not sure how I managed that but I did it!!
9. I studied abroad in Russia for 4 months which also means I visited my home country which I’ve wanted to do for a very long time.
10. Visited London and did the Harry Potter Studio Tour. (Did I tell you that I was on the verge of tears as I waited in line because I’m weird and it was literally a magical experience?)
What are some of the things you are proud of?