Since last week I talked about Maryland I thought it was only fair if this week was dedicated to my fiances neck of the woods – specifically Vermont and the rest of New England.
- The scenery/nature. The mountains and lakes are absolutely gorgeous and make me understand Carson’s insistence that Vermont is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- The community. I love that his family lives in a small town where everyone knows everyone and how it feels safe and relaxed.
- The proximity to many great travel destinations (Canada, Boston, NYC and Niagara Falls to name a few).
- It’s a very environmentally friendly and aware state – it’s not uncommon to see solar farms!
- It’s the place where we got engaged!!
I’m linking up with Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites!