This past weekend I was able to get my hands on a gorgeous illustrated Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone book (and yes, I do have 4 different versions of the first Harry Potter book…). Have you heard about these new illustrated HP books that they will be releasing every year? I am so excited that the magic is continuing for a little bit longer. Here are some of the amazing images that can be found inside:
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling – How can I not re-read this now that I can stare at beautiful images while doing so?
2. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? By Mindy Kaling – I’ve heard so many good things about this book and it’s about time I read it!
3. Where’d You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple – another book that has been floating around and recommended a lot to me.
4. Graceling by Kristin Cashore – I’ve had this book sitting on my bedside table for literally ever (and I have a best friend who has been telling me to read it for years now – oops)
5. Paper Towns by John Green – I can’t watch the movie before reading the book! I have heard mixed reviews on the book and while I loved the Fault in our Stars (okay, while I was emotionally traumatized…) I wasn’t the biggest fan of Looking for Alaska and I still want to read more from him in the hopes of another amazing read.
Do you have any books that you’d recommend to me? I’d love to hear from you!