First, Happy National Cat Day! I’m currently missing my cat baby so here is a picture of Sirius for your enjoyment on this glorious day.
Earlier this week I mentioned that while we were in Vermont we had delicious coffee creamer infused french toast and today I’m sharing the recipe with you. If you want to hear more about our gorgeous trip to see Vermont during the fall you can check it out here. In the recipe I used caramel coffee creamer but feel free to use a more seasonal flavor (like Pumpkin Spice!) or whatever you’d like.
- 6 thick slices of bread
- 3 eggs, beaten and placed in a large bowl
- 1/2 C caramel coffee creamer, or your favorite flavor
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, spray with cooking spray if necessary.
- Pour the coffee creamer and brown sugar into the eggs and whisky together.
- Dunk each slice of bread into the egg/creamer/sugar concoction and then place into skillet (1-2 at a time).
- Cook each side for for 1-2 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
What’s your favorite thing to have for breakfast?