Happy Friday! This week has been crazy as I am preparing to take a major exam, getting all of my recommendation letters in line, wedding planning and preparing for my best friends Bridal Shower. But I’m loving every second of it and wanted to share with you some of my favorite things from this week – especially some of my favorite blog posts!
1) Favorite Food
I’m always a fan of sushi and this week I’ve had it three times (wish it was more like 7!) Totally obsessed.
2) Favorite New Show
This show is right up my alley and I’m so excited to see how relationships develop and where they go with it!
3) Favorite Fall Drink
I mentioned that I love hot apple cider when fall hits in this post. What could be better than hot apple cider? Apple Cider Sangria that get’s it’s warmth from alcohol! You can find the recipe over at How Sweet It Is.
4) Favorite Fall Outfit
I love casual layered looks – so cute and still looks put together! Did you catch my post about my favorite utility jacket here?
5) Favorite Articles/Blog Posts:
- Problems Only Engaged Women Understand – Cosmopolitan (just a fun little post for brides/brides-to-be)
- Blogging Resources Written By Bloggers – Always Al (a great roundup of relevant and useful information!)
- How to use Instagram to Grow Your Blog – Helene In Between (if you want to follow me on IG my handle is lifewithasideofwine!)
- Slow Cooker Cocktail Meatballs – Mom On Timeout (these looks so delicious and perfect for fall gatherings!)
What have you been loving this week? Let me know down below in the comments! Linking up with April!
Want the latest updates? Follow my blog with Bloglovin