Happy Friday the 13th! Even though this day is supposed to be horrible I am so thankful for it right now. I can’t wait to take a breath and relax after my busy week and hectic day of running around from 7am till 10:30pm. Craziness. Let’s just jump right into the happiness then:
1. Cat Videos. Because when are cat videos not the best thing ever? This cat is a genius. And no one really believes that black cats are bad luck right? They deserve love too!
2. Sweaters. We had a couple of gorgeous days in November (we’re talking t-shirt weather) but it’s getting a little chillier now and it’s the perfect time to cuddle up in a great sweater like this one.
3. ABC Family announced their 25 Days of Christmas. YES. I live for Christmas. And my birthday (obviously…). I’m currently ignoring that ABC Family is changing their name come the new year.
4. This post from Amanda (aka Living in Another Language – one of my all time favorite blogs). Not only am I obsessed with New Zealand, but I think that the Northern and Southern Lights are one of the most beautiful natural phenomenon on earth.
5. Favorite Facebook Group – Humans of New York. If you’re not following along already, you’re missing out. I love the stories that Brandon finds in the streets of New York – as well as in other countries! Speaking of facebook…(shameless plug alert) have you liked my Facebook page yet?! It’s pretty cool, I promise.
What have you been loving this week? I’d love to hear all about it!