I can’t believe that we are now 5 months out from our big day! Since it has been so long since I posted an update about our wedding progress (and we took a long break for the holidays) I wanted to do that today:
- We have our caterer!
- All of my bridesmaids have their dresses!
- We have our DJ and Emcee!
- We have our invitations, save the dates (both of these just arrived yesterday!!), sparklers and our cake topper. Thank you Black Friday.
- I helped host my friends bachelorette party.
- We have our hair and makeup people!
- We wrapped up our marriage class this past week!
Things I want to get done ASAP:
- Address and send out our Save the Dates (this will be such a huge relief).
- Finalize our wedding website.
- Do a few cake tastings.
- Decide what we want to do for videography.
- Pick up my bridesmaids dress from the tailor.
- Help one of my best friends get married next week!
- Start working on the details of our wedding.
It seems like now that the “big” details are 95% wrapped up there are 1,000 small details that need to be addressed but we are so excited that our big day is less than half a year away!
Linking up with Macy and Nikki!