Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, and to avoid the craziness Carson and I have plans to make a nice dinner together. Nothing is sweeter than dessert (except the love of your sweetheart of course) so I thought I would share with you some of my favorite ideas for a Valentine’s Day dessert.
- Raspberry (or any fruit) Chocolate Cups!
2. The Chocolate Ball (I’ve seen this magic floating around Facebook recently)
3. Classic Chocolate Covered Strawberries
4. An Edible Arrangement! Bonus: you don’t have to prepare anything and it’s delicious.
5. Pepperoni Pizza Roses (for a more savory treat!)
What are your plans for the weekend?? Any delicious treats planned?