Happy Friday!! I am so excited for this weekend and all of our plans. Not going to lie, on Saturday we’re going to see Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in concert so obviously one of my favorites today has to be Harry Potter related. Linking up with Amanda, April, Karli, Katie, Erika and Monica today.
- Book: YES. So excited to have Harry Potter back in my life, even if it is in play format. Now I just have to wait for them to bring it to the U.S.!
- Show: Jane the Virgin. One of my best friends loves this show and has been telling me to watch it for a really long time…so I finally did it and am on Season 2 already. So obsessed and in love. It is hilarious and has lots of plot twists.
- Recipe: These Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps from the Cheesecake factory. Absolutely delicious!! You can find the recipe here. I’m obsessed. Pretty sure I’ll be eating them every day for at least the next month, sorry hubby.
- Product: A spa in a bottle. Yep, just the scent alone immediately makes me relax and it has been so good for my skin!! Love all of the natural goodness in this (and so does my face!).
- Post: My friend Lauren, over at Oh Hey I Like That, shared her favorite chocolate chip recipes and I just can’t resist!! We may or may not have been eating a lot of chocolate chip pancakes around here recently…
What have you been loving this week? I’d love to hear about it below in the comments!!