Welcome to my little slice of the internet!
I’m Svetlana and I’m am so excited that you are here. This is where you’ll find my travel recommendations, what I think of the books I’ve been reading, pictures of my cat, advice for being a pet parent, and TV show and movie reviews. And when you’re done with the “life aspect” of my blog check out my wine recommendations for every occasion and situation.
A few details about me:
- I am 23 years old. I hear that no one likes you when you’re 23 but I haven’t found that to be the case.
- I graduated in 2014 from University of Maryland with a Sociology degree and I am very passionate about humanitarian issues.
- I recently got engaged to my better half and am so excited to start our lives together!
- We have a handsome cat named Sirius Black (tell me you get the reference?!)
- My favorite food is sushi (or really anything asian) although avocado is right up there.
- My favorite book series is Harry Potter and my favorite author is J.K. Rowling.
- I love movies but couldn’t pick a favorite if my life depended upon it. I, however, can’t stand horror movies, psychological thrillers or any sort of suspense.
- My favorite places that I’ve been to so far are London, England, California, Puerto Rico, and Sochi.
- My favorite one is Moscato D’Asti but I love all sorts of wine!
Sit back, grab a drink and enjoy!